Hello to all my followers! As you know, I have not been very faithful in posting on my blog. I’m terribly sorry! But I have an idea to remedy this. My friend Maggie is doing a daily blog challenge this May, and I have decided to do it along with her. I’ll be posting once a day, according to the prompts in this lovely image (originally posted here) that I got from Pinterest (and edited slightly). :)
So without further ado, here is day one!
1. Self portrait and five random facts about yourself
For the self portrait part of this prompt, I made a collage of some selfie-ish pictures I’ve taken on my iPod touch. I’m not a big fan of selfies, so I don’t take many, but here is a sample of my life in pictures…
And now for five random facts about me:
- My first love, my Savior, and best friend is Jesus Christ. I love learning more about Him daily and strive to let Him mold me into the girl/woman He wants me to be.
- I’m left handed. And no one else in my family is.
- I’m six feet tall. Yep, really! There are some annoyances that come along with my height, but all in all I love being tall!
- I volunteer at a therapeutic horseback riding program for people with disabilities. I absolutely love it! I’m studying Special Education to learn how to better serve these amazing individuals.
- My favorite seasons are fall and spring. In my mind, that’s perfect weather.
I shared, now it’s your turn! Comment at least one random fact about YOU!